Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Chateau de Versailles

Tags

The Chateau de Versailles is located in Versailles (really?), In France.
Being close to Paris, I went there when I visited the French capital (in 2010).

La reggia di Versailles

The palace was the residence of King Louis XIV and his successors, to become what it is today, which is an attraction turisticha which each year attracts millions of people.
With its 67,000 m² of land, its windows in 2513 and its 700 rooms, the palace of Versailles can keep its visitors busy for an entire day.

La reggia di Versailles archi
La reggia di Versailles giardini

To me personally the trip to Versailles loved it, although I'm not an expert on the history of French and I lost a lot of backstory that occurred in the past in those immense halls.
But there is to say that with the entry wanting you also provide an audio guide, so a little 'culture succeed you do the same :)
Enjoy the show with the photos!

>> Versailles Photos <<