Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Paris trip

Tags

The capital of France, Paris is considered by many to be the city of love.
Its narrow streets, its beautiful gardens, its people, everything has a really special in Paris.

Parigi 2010

Of things to see and do in Paris there are many.
From the Louvre Museum, one of the most famous museums in Europe, in Monmatre, the artists' quarter.
From Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower.

Parigi 2010 semaforo
Parigi 2010 notre dame de paris

And did I really quoted a nothing compared to what there is to see in Paris, this is because as usual I will mention the photos at the end of post :)

In Paris I've been there the last time in 2010, but in fact there had already been a few years before, and I think that sooner or later I will be back because it is a city waiting to be discovered and by the immortal charm.

Parigi 2010 arco
Parigi 2010 moulin rouge

By the way, if you go to Paris, it is important not to miss a trip to the Palace of Versailles, fattibilissima day.

Well, it's all ... well actually as I said before, it's nothing, but today I'm lazy and I write little :-)

>> Paris Pictures <<