Sunday, February 19, 2017

Eurodisney Paris

Tags

Today I wanted to talk dell'Eurodisney Paris.

Eurodisney Parigi

Disneyland there are several in the world: there is one in California, one in Florida, one in Hong Kong (read my post about Hong Kong), one in Tokyo (read my post on Japan) and one for the 'precisely in Paris (read my post on Paris).

Yes, but is it Disneyland?
The answer is simple, Disneyland is a theme playground, an amusement park with attractions that mainly recall the Disney cartoons.
You know Gardaland? Here is the same, only much bigger and beautiful :-)

Eurodisney Parigi scopa
Eurodisney Parigi robot

Not necessarily have to be of the children to appreciate this kind of parks, indeed, various attractions and breathtaking rides they are not even suitable for children.
And 'no doubt, however, that the magic you feel in an amusement park is unique with so many theme shows and various celebrities extras (Disney of course).

When I went there, in 2010, I made a daytrip, but I know that makes the park in the evening, with musical performances and incredible fireworks.
The park is still immense and I think it is not enough for a whole day to try all the rides, if only for the tail that is in some attractions.

Code aside, inevitable in this kind of parks, Disneyland is definitely worth a visit if you are in Paris.

Eurodisney Parigi castello
Eurodisney Parigi carte

I could spend a lot of other words (not true, I do not know what to say: p), but as usual I will leave to speak my pictures ... enjoy!

>> Euro Disney Photos <<