Monday, November 21, 2016

Gran Canaria 2016 (Canaries)

Tags

This summer, in August 2016, I came back again in the island of Gran Canaria, in the Canary Islands.
Book many months before a cheap flight from Italy, I made a full month of vacation on this beautiful island.

Gran Canaria 2016

This was my third time in Gran Canaria, and this time I decided to stay in the south, specifically in Playa de Ingles (Maspalomas).
Why always you tell them you. The answer is very simple, the climate, the sea and the dunes.

Dune Maspalomas
Gatto delle dune
Tramonto Maspalomas
Playa de Ingles
Panorama

The area of ​​Maspalomas is in fact the one with the best climate of the island, year round sunshine and not too windy.
The north is in fact the most rainy, especially in August, but especially darker ... and since we already spend all year in a gray city, it did not seem appropriate to go even on vacation (although of course it is Las Palmas still the best of my city, to live).

Playa de Ingles, will also be an area a bit 'too much nightlife, but other than a few complaints of noise at night, there was not too many people (especially when compared to our shores).
Then, however, just walk a bit 'to get away from the mass of lazy, and 4km from Maspalomas Dunes beach offer many secluded corners where no one breaks the boxes (here do not exist vucumprà that annoy you every 30 seconds).

relax su una duna
duna di sabbia
spiaggia deserta

Another of the Maspalomas area of ​​strength, is that it is well connected with the rest of the island.
I'm talking about the bus of course (here called guagua), my preferred mode of transportation :)

Having been almost an entire month in Gran Canaria, so I had to turn right, and in addition to reviewing and deepen some areas such as Playa de Ingles, Las Palmas, San Agustin, Puerto de Mogan, Puerto Rico, Playa de Amadores and other places that I had already visited, I turned away and saw the towns of San Fernando, El Tablero and Pasito Blanco.

statua cammello
chiesa
panorama maspalomas
pasito blanco
centro commerciale cita
puerto de mogan

In Gran Canaria I did several day trips by bus, doing so many photos and videos, so I created the appropriate post and photo albums:

I then also tried his hand in the full tour of Gran Canaria in guagua and I also did a beautiful day of trekking.

trekking a gran canaria

Not content with all these laps, then I got on the plane and I went to visit the island of La Palma (read my post on La Palma), not to be confused with the capital of Gran Canaria, Las Palmas (fancy that with names: p).

atterraggio a La Palma

All these trips have obviously led to exaggerate my video of Gran Canaria playlist, which I reproduce below:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBrso9WwkFZtZDwPa-NpAmeC2Yn-9kTc



Among previous holidays, and this one ... well, I can say I shot pretty well Gran Canaria.

Luoghi visitati a Gran Canaria

Only two flaws I found in Gran Canaria: the occasional presence of Calima raising temperatures, and roaches;)

38 gradi a gran canaria by calima
cucarachas

Obviously he could not miss even a new photo album of Gran Canaria, which you link below ... enjoy :)

>> Gran Canaria Photos <<