Sunday, November 20, 2016

Switzerland 2014 (1/3): Zurich

Tags

Back in October 2014 I made a nice long weekend in Switzerland.
The goals I have chosen for my first trip was in Switzerland:

  1. Zurich
  2. Bern
  3. Basel

Zurich


The first leg of my trip was the beautiful Zurich, where I arrived by train from Italy, going down in the Hauptbahnhof station.

Svizzera 2014 (1/3): Zurigo

In Zurich's actually been my first and only stop, or better, was my basic point.
In fact, I've only in Zurich, moving by train for day trips to Bern and Basel.

Zurich I saw the old town (Altstadt), the panorama of the city from Lindenhofplatz, the Fraumunster Church, the Bahnhofstrasse shopping area, church Grossmünster, the church of San Pietro, plus other areas by turning random walk in the city.

città vecchia Zurigo
Zurigo 2014
Zurigo chiesa
Zurigo tram
Zurigo palazzi
Zurigo panorama

And of course, being in Zurich, I could not see at least once Lake Zurich (Zürisee), including the lakefront.

lago di zurigo
zurigo lake
zurigo lago
zurigo bolla

Ironically, while a base in Zurich, was the city I've seen less in this my beautiful but brief trip to Switzerland, visiting virtually in their spare time between a trip and another.

I still had time to do some video (actually only 1 is in Zurich), which will pass the link to the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBrso9WwkFYkBtidjWHKOSjYVLVVuz8b



And of course I also did a photo tide, before going on a trip to Bern.

>> Zurich Photos <<