Monday, October 17, 2016

Pisa 2009

Tags

As a child I was on a school trip to Pisa and from what I remember I liked a lot.
Obviously the thing that struck me was the symbol of the city, its leaning tower:


Pisa torre

The tower of Pisa, also known as simply leaning tower is 56 meters high and was built between the twelfth and fourteenth centuries.
By contradiction, the particularity of the tower, or its slope, is a construction defect.
In fact, because of the softness of the ground, consisting of soft clay, the tower is coming out of the retort and rooms have been attempts in the process of correcting the inclination of construction.
To date, the tower has an inclination of 3.97 degrees well.

Pisa

Obviously Pisa also has other features that make it a lovely city to visit, so much so that a few years ago I went back and I took many beautiful photos.


Pisa panorama

Pisa old

Pisa vista

I could pass for Pisologo and write something copied from the Internet, but really know little about this city and its origins.
I will just spend the inevitable link to Photo Gallery:

>> Pisa Pictures <<