Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Louvre Museum

Tags

The Louvre Museum is located in Paris, France and is one of the largest and most famous museums in the world.

Il museo del Louvre

Originally intended as a fortress, after undergoing a number of changes and unions of most buildings, the Louvre became a museum already in 1793, but it took many years to become the largest museum that we all know.

I went there during my trip to Paris in 2010 and I must say that I really enjoyed this museum, although I am not the type to museums :)
Its immensity, its variety and the atmosphere in the interior are unique in the world.

Il museo del Louvre interno
Il museo del Louvre piramide dentro

As unique in the world are the works contained within it, one for all: the Mona Lisa!
The Mona Lisa is surely the most photographed work of art in the museum, although for a long time it was forbidden to every shot ... or maybe remember correctly ... was prohibited only use the flash: p

To you a bit 'of photos of the Louvre, I bet you will have definitely visited.

>> Louvre Photos <<