Wednesday, November 16, 2016

London 2014

Tags

It seems a century has passed since I have been in London, but it was only 2014.
Maybe because it was many trips ago: p

Londra 2014

London is a city that needs no introduction.
Along with New York, Paris and other chosen few, it is one of those cities that you absolutely must visit at least once.

Things to see and do in London are many, too many for two-day visit.
The English capital is beautiful both day and night. London is in fact full of pubs and clubs for younger people, but it is also rich in museums and monuments and so many other things to see and do.

I, in my short trip, I only saw some typical sights of London:
Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Chinatown, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Big Ben, London Eye, Tower Bridge, Portobello Road, and other places of which I can not remember the name, but I invite you to recognize looking at the pictures in the linked bottom of the page.

Londra
Londra chiesa
Londra big ben
Londra ponte
Londra cabina telefonica
Londra guardia
tower bridge londra
london eye

The places I mentioned just above I saw them all from outside for lack of time.
Perhaps the best thing that I missed in London is the famous British museum museum ... maybe one day I will return to London on purpose to visit him.

A little note for lovers of comic Dylan Dog.
Guess what 'in that way was my hotel? :)
In Craven Road!

craven road dylan dog londra

The only drawback is that London is very expensive!
The rooms are expensive and small. Hardly able to spend little to sleep in London, so book well before to get some discount, if you can.

Please find below the playlist of the (few) video I made in London:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBrso9WwkFYlTz1ejdFtG65ORx2C3KiA



And London is all about. One reads the next trip :)

>> London Photos <<