Monday, October 17, 2016

United States 2006

Tags

Did I ever tell you about when I went on vacation in the United States of America? E 'was way back in 2006, when after years of hesitation I finally had the courage to accept the invitation of relatives to visit them.

That was my second trip overseas, about 9 hour flight to land finally in New York.
On this holiday of about 20 days (I think ... my memory begins to stall) I was able to visit the areas of New York, Chicago and Miami, also thanks to the hospitality of my relatives.

But let's order: New York, the big apple.

Usa 2006

Usa 2006 empire

This beautiful city is famous worldwide for its dynamism, its beauty, for mammoth skyscrapers and much more.
E 'it was also repeatedly protagonist of famous films.

Actually I was not of their own based in New York, but about an hour and a half by car / train, I was in the town of Ansonia, Connecticut, host very kind of my relatives.
This room was in my opinion better than to go to the city at the hotel, because so I could see how American homes and how they really live there.

It 'was a wonderful experience that made me very envious of my relatives who, many years ago, had the courage to leave and start over on another continent.
Of course we went the extra mile to be able to do it, but eventually paid off: now live in America and have all the spacious villa with swimming pool although not millionaires :)
Here in Italy you do well in four, but it is said that then you're able to get what you want.
I then fell in love of the great outdoors and I could only appreciate their great houses.

The only regret I have in New York is just not arriving in time to see the twin towers ... a real shame their sad fate and all those that were there at that time.

The second goal of the trip was Chicago, another popular city in America.
Again I stayed out of town guest in a gigantic villa with pool.
Taking the road from the village where I was and the city, I could also attend a raid in pure style American detective :)

Sure, Chigago is also famous for the mob and gangsters. How can we forget the famous Al Capone?
But I around I have not seen: p

The city still is very beautiful, has many green spaces, towering skyscrapers, animated fountains and is bathed by one of the largest lakes of America, Lake Michigan.

Usa 2006 chicago

Usa 2006 by night

One thing that struck me were the animals of America.
Go to a park in the city center and you are there squirrels that run quietly undisturbed, you get up early in the morning and from the window of your house just outside of town ... that is, we see the fawns in Italy to see a natural thread we have to go in the mountains, while they have it within reach them.
I deer in freedom I had never seen such.

The ultimate goal of my American holiday was Miami, although it would be more correct to say Naples, as I was of them based in Miami and I was just there on a field trip.
Florida is really wonderful, warm all year round, sun, sea, beautiful beaches.
Then of course it is not all that glitters is gold and also have them their troubles, especially in Miami, which is quite seedy in some areas, so much so that they even broke into the car :)

We went in August which is a bit 'the worst time to time (a bit' wet and at risk typhoons), but it was the same wonderful experience.

Usa 2006 florida
Usa 2006 miami

And speaking of nature, you think that it was possible to see crocodiles in the wild, just go in certain areas of the Everglades type, where these turned undisturbed in the channels, with no fence.

Usa 2006 coccodrillo

A when I learned, those who live there must come to terms, and can also happen to trovarseli in their own back yard ... brrr.

I conclude by wiping the link to the photo:

>> United States Pictures <<